Request for Qualifications
Share your creative works with our community!
As part of our Public Spaces exhibition series, we’re looking for artwork to display at Chapel Hill Public Library, Chapel Hill Town Hall, and potentially other venues around town. New and established artists and curators are invited to apply with works for consideration. What you need to know:
- Selected art will be on display for 2 month periods between November 2022 – June 2023.
- Each exhibit lead artist or curator will receive a $200 stipend.
- Selected artists will need to provide about 10-15 original artworks to exhibit.
- Artwork may be for sale and no commission will be taken on works sold.
- For an additional stipend, selected artists/curators can work with Community Arts & Culture staff to create workshops or programming related to their exhibit.
EXHIBIT STIPEND: $200 per exhibit
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5 p.m. Monday, September 19
ELIGIBILITY: Open to all Triangle Area artists, artist collectives, and curators aged 18+ creating original art that can be hung indoors.
Community Arts & Culture aims to inspire creativity and celebrate community for a better Chapel Hill. We value inclusion, experience, and understanding, and encourage submissions of work to reflect these values.